Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Little Noyac Path House - Verrrry Sexy

I've been in this house several times. I've shown it for sale and for rent. I was even invited to dinner there one evening and had a wonderful time with a fun group of people. The pool at night is beautiful as it lights up the canopy of trees that create total privacy. Very cool house, very sexy house. One of my favorites!


READY...
Light, bright and white, dramatic and elegant modern home on two acres with an adjacent shy acre property. Both are for sale.
The location is Little Noyac Path, a tony address in the hamlet of Water Mill, in Southampton Township. The property is centrally located and is 10 minutes to Flying Point Beach or Sag Harbor's Long Beach.










AIM...
-3 bedrooms / 3 baths
-House + 2 acres offered at $1,595,000
-Shy acre lot offered at $750,000
-Adjacent to a 6-acre Peconic Land Trust nature preserve
-Listed as a co-exclusive by Corcoran and Sotheby's










FIRE!
I think it's a great buy for $1.595
Check out more pictures by clicking on the link below. md

SOUTHAMPTON TOWNSHIP : Water Mill House

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous! I love the setting! Looks to be very private. I miss the Hamptons!